Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Upcoming Reviews!

Ok Guys, coming up are reviews on the following companies in which I have ordered some garments from:
  1. Maxwell Tailors - I ordered shirts from them.
  2. My Custom Tailors - I ordered some shirts and pants
  3. Studio Suits - I ordered linen shirt and pants
  4. Indochino - I ordered the ultimate grey suit
So within the next couple of weeks I will be posting my reviews on these items.  Since spring is here and summer is around the corner it's time to bust out the linen shirts and pants.  Now's the time to go with lighter colors for pants and suits and more bold/vibrant colors for your shirts and accessories!

4 comments:

  1. I have been pondering ordering from studio suits and a few other places. What did you think of the shirts you received?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to get the write up done on the above orders, though in response to your question, thus far out of the order: Maxwell & My custom Tailor had better quality shirts. As for Studio Suit I had ordered a linen shirt, but found that the stitching quality not the greatest, I also didn't like the standard buttons they use. But they were the cheapest out of the bunch so for your money overall it's not a bad deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about your ultimate grey suit from Indochino? (i have never seen a suit get the 'line' in it that the black one had...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ultimate grey suit didn't have the same line issue as the black suit. In comparison I found the grey suit slightly better in the built quality. I will post a review of this suit very shortly.

    ReplyDelete